Benjamin Koe is Regional Director of Strategic Insights and Impact for MSLGROUP Asia, based in Singapore.
MSLGROUP Asia’s iQube methodology is based on our three guiding principles – Insights, Integration, and Impact. This planning methodology is developed to help our offices create real impact in a hyper-accelerated world where change is the only constant.
iQube is made up of 6 unique steps – Navigation, Discovery, Strategy, Ideation, Engagement, and Measurement.
- Navigation is where we start to gear our work towards the client’s business through the establishment of the impact direction.
- Discovery is the uncovering the insights that address the client’s needs.
- Strategy is where we develop direction and priority based on our insights.
- Ideation is turning our strategy into an idea.
- Engagement is converting that idea into multi-channel tactical plans.
- Measurement connects the results from our work to the client’s business and communications objectives.
This post is a part of our People’s Insights report The Future of Creativity, in which experts from MSLGROUP and some from Publicis Groupe identify 15 drivers for engaging creatively in 2015.