We are delighted to announce our latest People’s Insights report The Future of Food Communications: Winning Share of Mouth in the Conversation Age.
In The Future of Food Communications, we feature the voices of experts from inside and outside MSLGROUP who examine
current food trends, consumer food behavior and how food technology can enable food companies to be at the forefront of innovation
Based on the need for a transformative communications model in the modern food and beverage industry, MSLGROUP has unveiled Six Communication Drivers for Winning Share of Mouth in the Conversation Age. The drivers – distilled from the expert opinions of top food industry communications experts inside and outside the firm — are supported by secondary research.
Making the communication matter: imagery, words and speech strategies around food and nutrition
by Pascal Beucler, SVP & Chief Strategy Officer, MSLGROUP
I. Share of Mouth in the Conversation Age
The Fourth Industrial Revolution: New World, New Rules
by Steve Bryant, Director, Food & Beverage Marketing; Managing Director, MSLGROUP Seattle
II. Six Consumption Drivers for Winning Share of Mouth
- Health & Wellness
- Food, genomics and the microbiome: What are the implications for food producers?
By Kerry Neville, Registered Dietitian
- The growing affinity for ‘Fresh Food’ in Asian markets
By Aruna Handique, Planning Manager, MSLGROUP India
- Nutrition: What does it mean for emerging economies?
By Narendra Nag, Regional Director, Integrated Planning & Asia Practice Leader, Social Media and Digital, MSLGROUP Singapore
- ¿Hablas Comida?
By Vickie Allande-Fite, SVP, MSLGROUP Los Angeles (Hispanic Specialty Lead)
- Man the provider is really man the buyer!
By Steven L. Katz, CEO and Founder, Man the Kitchen
- Big Food: How can it repair the cultural disconnect?
By Gina Santana, VP, Strategic Planning Director, Leo Burnett USA
3. Reputation & Advocacy
- Integrated Sustainable Thinking: A Critical Necessity for Food Companies
By Arabella Bakker, Director, Consultancy and Communications, Salterbaxter MSLGROUP
- Drop-by-Drop: Water Footprinting for a Sustainable Food Supply Chain
By Caroline Carson, Consultant, Salterbaxter MSLGROUP
- Transparency Coming for Genetically Engineered Foods
By Lisa Kelly, MPH, RDN, Registered Dietitian
- Green Tables: How Restaurants Will Lead Sustainable Food Consumption
By Melanie Joe, Consultant, Research & Insights, MSLGROUP
- Food Marketing to Millennial Parents: A China Perspective
By Irene Ling, Manager, Strategic Insight & Impact, MSLGROUP Asia
4. Visual Stimuli
- Food as a beauty product
By EJ Armstrong, Commercial Food Photographer, Art Director, Armstrong Pitts Studios
- How food ideas catch fire and cross borders through the power of online recommendation
By Esmee Williams, Allrecipes, Vice President, Consumer & Brand Strategy
- Online recipes: What factors best promote sharing?
By Erin Dorr, Vice President, Digital & Social Strategy, MSLGROUP
- Capturing Share of Mouth in the Subscription FoodService Marketplace
By Brianne Killinger, Vice President, MSLGROUP
6. Appetite Appeal
- Building the next culinary dream: Communicating food’s appetite appeal for today & tomorrow By Mimi Bonnett, Director, Food and Drink Reports
Diana Kelter, Foodservice Analyst
Jeannette Ornelas, Social Media Analyst
III. Global Food Trends Study
Future of Food Special
- EXPO Milan: Evaluation of its success and forecast of its legacy By Elena Zaco, Senior Account Executive, MSLGROUP Italy
- Looking Forward: Dining on Driverless Cars By Steve Bryant, Director, Food & Beverage Marketing; Managing Director, MSLGROUP Seattle
- The All-Natural, High Tech Future of Food By Steve Bryant, Director, Food & Beverage Marketing; Managing Director, MSLGROUP Seattle
This post is part of our People’s Insights report The Future of Food Communications: Winning Share of Mouth in the Conversation Age.